Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Now i know what it's all about!

i met supervisor, and discuss about my PSM topic...smart card for student attendance..fuh...a lot of thing to be done..from the coding in C/C++ to PHP and MySql...futhermore, need to know well about networking..socket programming and also need to do market survey about the smart card. .firstly, i thought this is the simple project, but now i dont think so..i'll working on it with my partner...we have to split the work and likely i'm going to do more on smart card and also socket programming...the thing that i never learn in class!...it's ok..but, apparently i have to be more serious and find the information as well as enhancing my programming skills...
but for this semester i have to understand the flow and at the same time, trying to meet my objective(s)....
hopefully, Allah give me the strength to work harder and make me feel calm all the time...

No comments: