New Plan :
Petrol --> RM2.70 (from RM1.92)
Diesel --> RM2.58 (from RM1.58)
- RM625 annual cash rebate per vehicle, for owners of private vehicles with engine capacities of up to 2,000cc, as well as pickup trucks and jeeps with engine capacities of up to 2,500cc.
- Owners of private motorcycles with engine capacities of up to 250cc will receive RM150.
- Payment will be made via Money Order upon renewal of road tax, from July 1.
- For owners of private vehicles with engine capacities exceeding 2000cc, road tax will be reduced by RM200.
- Owners of private motorcycles with engine capacities above 250 cc will get RM50 reduction in road tax.
electricity rates also increased by 18% for homes and 26% for business users. The usage below 200kWh will not impact home user. 59% of Malaysian populations would still pay the same amount if the usage is less than 200kWh.